From my Interesting himself… (soon to be wise too we hope – as in more “why’s?” needed*)… Mr Russell Davies.
1. Take at least one picture everyday. Post it to flickr.
2. Start a blog. Write at least one sentence every week.
3. Keep a scrapbook
4. Read a magazine you’ve never read before
5. Interview someone for 20 minutes, work out how to make them interesting.
6. Collect something
7. Once a week sit in a coffee-shop or cafe for an hour and listen to other people’s conversations. Take notes. Blog about it. (Carefully)
8. Every month write 50 words about one piece of visual art, one piece of writing, one piece of music and one piece of film or TV. Do other art forms if you can. Blog about it
9. Make something
and my addition…
11. Get a job being paid to be interesting so you can justify all the time it takes to do all of this 😉
(*sorry my dear but the world needs more of you)
Look out for Russell and Co’s Interesting event Autumn 2010. Tickets go on sale around July? and sell real fast.